Project Prevention supports, uplifts, and empowers Chicago's youth by providing personal development workshops, mental health services, and literacy programs to youth who have been exposed to trauma.
We help Chicago's youth excel by delivering innovative workshops and effective programs.
Background Summary: Erica holds a Master's Degree in Juvenile Psychology, as well as a Master's Degree in Counseling. She is a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (LCPC) in Illinois. Erica has worked for several years in the Social Services field with at-risk youth and has significant experience working in various aspects of the child-welfare system. She has worked as a therapist with youth in the school, home, hospital, community, detention centers, and residential treatment settings. Her passion is to provide services and guidance to youth who have experienced trauma which has interfered with their ability to reach their full potential. She is also a co-founder of Project Prevention.
Services & Pricing
Therapeutic Services Project Prevention
1. 15 Minute Therapeutic Consultation - Free
2. One to one Counseling Session Cost: $120
- Services: Individual Counseling, Family Counseling, Relationship Counseling.
- Population: Adolescents, Adults, Elders.
- Specialities: Trauma Anxiety Depression.
- Issues: ADHD, Stress, Anger Management, Family Conflict, Life Transitions, Job Issues, Peer Relationships, Relationship Issues, School Issues, Sleep or Insomnia, Self Esteem.
- Treatment Approach: Emotionally Focused Family / Marital Solution Focused Brief (SFBT), Strength-Based Structural Family Therapy
"Cost per session $120"